Monday, April 12, 2010

Divine Providence - Story

Yesterday, while at the park with the kids, I noticed a little girl crying. She was obviously lost and distraught, looking for her mother. I asked her if she was lost and wanted to find her mother and walked with her towards the more populated area. As we approached, she saw her mother who was frantically looking for her and she ran to her. As she thanked me, I noticed the mother - she looked familiar, I just wasn't 100% sure.

When I got back to my wife and kids, I said I thought the girl's mother looked familiar. So when we walked back, I pointed her out and my wife confirmed it. She was my daughter's speech therapist who has been instrumental in her unbelievable strides talking the past few weeks. She's 2 but until recently hardly spoke.

Thinking about it on the way home, I was amazed at the Hashgacha Peratit - Divine Providence. I said she helped our daughter and we helped hers. Chesed (even as a job) never goes unpaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment